If you are a girl who lost her boyfriend for any reason, then you need some expert advice on how to get your boyfriend back. Breaking up with your boyfriend can be very painful, and it can lead to depression too. However, you no longer need to feel sad and depressed because this article will give you ideas on how to win your boyfriend back in your life.
Remember to follow these rules on how to get your boyfriend back.
• Become a friend of your ex-boyfriend
It is very common for people to hate being just friends when they are truly in love. If you really love someone, then you cannot be his friend only. However, being a friend is one of the best ways to get your boyfriend back. Show him that you still care about him, even when he is not your boyfriend. Avoid criticizing him of his past mistakes or shortcomings.
• Don’t over apologize
Most girls over apologize to win their boy back. Even if you are the guilty of causing the relationship to end, it does not mean that you should say, “I’m sorry” every time you see him. Give him a heart-filled apology once after the break. That is enough.
• Keep in touch with him
Occasional phone calls, messages, and emails are perfect ways of keeping in touch with your boyfriend. There are social networking sites like FaceBook, where you can stay connected with each other. However, do not comment on every photo or post on FaceBook. These social networking sites even provide tips about how to get your boyfriend back. Remember not to be aggressive. Your ex-boyfriend will not like waking up at 5 O’clock in the morning to reply to you or to answer your phone calls.
• Give your ex-boyfriend space
It is very true that we need time to heal our wounds. Constant efforts to work things out can ruin the chance of reconciliation. Time gap can allow him to think about you, and miss you. Therefore, stop calling him constantly to repair the relationship.
• Care about yourself
Do not let yourself go. If you want your boyfriend back, then show him that you care about yourself. Honestly, if you do not care about yourself, how can you care about your boyfriend? Stay connected to society and do everything that makes you feel happy. You can talk to your friends about how to get your boyfriend back.
These ideas will help you get him back. In addition, check whether he too wants you back or not. You can also follow some other steps to win him back.
Here are some smart guidelines to help you choreograph your day-to-day relationship with him. Follow these guides “to get your ex boyfriend back!”
What Doesn’t Work:
1. Pursuing, “selling or arguing; it makes him distance more.
2. Getting angry when he distances.
3. Feeling victimized or burdened as the pursuer.
4. The three Ds – don’t be desperate, demanding, or domineering.
5. Going overboard in at attempt not to pursue by presenting obstacles to getting together. He’ll feel there is no time for him and he’ll go to another pursuer.
6. Playing games or “hard to get”. Practice movements that will work forever – don’t employ short-lived manipulative techniques.
7. Taking him too literally. They’re not literal like pursuers. “Ill call you soon” could mean tomorrow or two weeks from now. If it’s two weeks, don’t blast him!
1. Watching his movement more than listening to his words.
2. Validating his needs for space and giving it to him. Predict his need for space and suggest it before he does. Take space from him even if he insists he wants closeness. Otherwise it will boomerang later.
3. Reward positive behavior. When he could take space, but doesn’t, reward him by offering him space at another time. Ignore negative behavior. When offering him space at another time. Ignore negative behavior. When your partner sighs or acts childish, pretend you don’t notice to keep being your same cheerful self!
4. Being accepting and understanding of his schedule.
5. Compromising and overlooking minor flaws. Treat him as a friend and an equal.
6. Making him reach, but not too high. Make him accountable in a kind, loving way. Be firm but loving. Set limits within a loose structure.
7. Pulling back, if he’s interested in someone else. Don’t compete, but stay connected. If he’s yours, he’ll come back.
8. Drawing him out with fun and activities.
9. Accepting his style and learning from it. Then, teach him yours, Show him opposites are really alike.
10. Differentiating between what you need from him and what you can give to yourself.
All the best girls!